Walgreenslistens is a survey sweepstakes program by Walgreens pharmaceutical company. The survey to participate in the sweepstakes is available at www.walgreenslistens.com.
You also get a chance to win a $3000 gift card by answering simple questions about the pharmacy. So let’s learn more about the Walgreens customer survey and the participation process and win a $3000 gift check.
Walgreenslistens Survey Prize: One Grand Prize Winner will receive $3,000, which is a check.
Learn More About Walgreenslistens Survey
Like CVS Health Survey, Duane Reade survey & Wecare.riteaid.com, Walgreenslistens is Walgreens’s official customer satisfaction survey Sweepstakes program.
Walgreens company is a company operating the second-largest pharmaceutical company chain in America. Walgreens Co began in 1901 in Chicago, Illinois, USA, by Charles Rudolph Walgreen, a Galesburg native.
It already had its fourth store in 1913 and opened another in 1915.
So the company opened four other Walgreens stores by 1916, which was a huge success considering they had just started. And there were 20 Walgreens stores by 1919, which is terrific.
Walgreenslistens.Com Complete Details
|Purpose||Customer Feedback Survey|
|Prizes||$3000 Cash Prizes|
|Survey Modes||Online, Phone, Mail|
Walgreens Survey Rules
- Participants must be U.S. citizens.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or that.
- You have to complete the survey within 72 hours. It starts when you receive the receipt invitation.
- The employee or employer of the Walgreens store cannot enter into Walgreens Customer Survey Sweepstakes.
- More than one person entering the Walgreens survey with one receipt is strictly prohibited.
- It will help if you have a good internet connection, as you’ll have to use it to participate in the survey.
- It will help if you have laptops, PCs, tablets, or smartphones to take the survey.
- There are two language options in the survey. First, you need to take either English or Spanish. So, a basic knowledge of English or Spanish is a must.
- You must have a purchase receipt from the shop ( only for the online entry).
- You will need a postcard (only for the mailing method).
How To Enter Walgreens Survey?
There are three methods to participate in the survey sweepstakes-
- Online method
- Mailing method
- Telephone method
will explain how to join through each of these procedures. So, make sure you read the
You’ll need to purchase something from the Walgreens store and have the
receipt for this method. It will be best if this is the receipt from your latest visit to the shop.
- Then, go to their website at www.walgreenslistens.com to take the survey https://www.walgreenslistens.com/websurvey/2/execute#!/1.
- Keep the purchase receipt with you.
- Then, you’ll be asked to enter the time of purchase and the verification code written on the receipt. Finally, click on the start button to start the survey.
- Then, you’ll be able to see the questions on the screen. Answer all of these questions truthfully and then submit the survey.
- After submitting the questionnaire, fill in your name, email address, phone number, etc.
- Finally, you have completed the questionnaire and are automatically entered to win the
3000$ gift card.
Here is the video guide explaining how to enter into Walgreenslistens Survey Sweepstakes.
Mail-In Entry Method
For this method, a purchase is not required at all. All you need is a postcard.
- You need to write all your details, like name, phone number, address, email address, etc., on a postcard of 3×5 size.
- Then, please mail it to the address – July 2021 Customer Satisfaction, Sweepstakes, Dept. S8208 P.O. Box 4006, Grand Rapids, MN 55730-4006.
Entry By Phone Call
- You’ll have to make a call at 1-800-875-4028.
- Then answer the automated customer survey questions just like the online method.
- You will receive one entry into the WalgreensListens Sweepstakes right after you complete the automated Walgreens survey.
The Walgreens telephone method to enter the $3000 Sweepstakes is the easiest and quickest.
WalgreensListens Sweepstakes Winners list, download now.
Survey Sweepstakes rules, read now.
WalgreensListens.Com Survey Homepage
To take Walgreenslistens’ official survey, you must visit Walgreenslistens.com’s homepage.
As we know that a company might win hundreds and thousands of titles but winning a customer’s heart can be considered one of the most challenging jobs in the entire world. But with this company, customers always appreciate their hard work and efforts that consistently pay off.
History Of Walgreens
The 1920s were pretty prosperous for Walgreens. First, the company introduced a malted milkshake, which led to ice cream manufacturing plants in 1922.
The following year, they started to open stores away from the residential areas. And believe it or not, they had almost 44 stores in the mid-1920s, which is incredible.
Now, having more than 9,000 in the United States, Walgreens is responsible for selling health and wellness products, giving medication based on the prescription provided to them, giving health information to the people who need it, and any typical work done by the staff at the drugstores everywhere.
The Walgreens headquarters is located in the Chicago suburb of Deerfield, Illinois.
With so many things they have achieved, they are great, and many people trust them with their medicines and medical information, and we can’t deny these things.
I feel that everyone knows about Walgreens. It is the second-largest pharmaceutical company in America, and undoubtedly, it is also excellent.
But everyone knows keeping a customer engaged is very tough. And so, companies try to improve as much as they can. It is a fundamental motto, be it in life or business.
So, are you one of those who visit Walgreens for their daily medicinal requirements? If yes, then you’re the best fit for answering their questions and letting them know what that one thing is that they are missing and losing customers.
And don’t worry if you’re not a regular customer; Walgreens welcomes everyone and every comment with open arms, whether good or bad.
That’s all about Walgreenslisten’s customer survey.
There is no need to register or log in to participate in the Walgreens customer sweepstakes program. Just access the official website at www.walgreenslistens.com and complete the survey.
1-800-875-4028 is the number to use if you choose to do a Survey with the Phone method.
No purchase or payment is required to win the $3000 Sweepstakes prize by Walgreens.
Of course! Trustpilot gave a 5-star rating for Walgreens.